Season Book Review

What was that? What was the error? Did I put it right?

I cant remember m8. I messaged you on here about it and you were putting it right in a later edition. I think it may have been something to do with a derby. I will ask him.

Thanks for anyone who bought book, if you did enjoy it (or even if you didn't), a review on amazon is a huge help to getting book "out there". Ta.

Bought this the old man for his birthday & naturally gave it a proof read before wrapping. Really enjoyed it & brought some things back I'd forgotten about.
The only negative against it is it had a lot of spelling mistakes/sentences that had words in the wrong place. It did say at the start he couldn't afford a proof reader though so let it slide.
Recommended to all blues.

Apologies for spelling mistakes, you become blind to them after a while, releasing 2nd edition tonight with a few corrections and a few lines laughing at Liverpool no doubt.

OK, cheers. New version uploaded now with hopefully fewer mistakes. And a chuckle at Liverpool at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.