Season card buying dates for "new" customers

Da_Blu_Moona

Looked up and down the website but all they bloody seem to list are renewal dates and the dates into which you can be reallocated into that stand.

I am assuming that new customers will have to wait till afterwards but the least the club could've done is list the dates for the new customers as well....

Gosh City!

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Looked up and down the website but all they bloody seem to list are renewal dates and the dates into which you can be reallocated into that stand.

I am assuming that new customers will have to wait till afterwards but the least the club could've done is list the dates for the new customers as well....

Gosh City!
I see the tourists and glory hunters have arrived. ;-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:

Gosh City!

Lol, yeah we want in now, look out for me in 121 with the nikon camera with the 6 foot carl zeiss lens attached posing with my girlfriend so we can get a photo "turfside".

But genuinely, it seems a bit silly of the club to leave off the dates for new seasoncards......

I've applied for mine and been put on a waiting list,and before anyone says anything,i was a season ticket holder in the east stand for the first 3 years of the new stadium.Gave mine up because we we're working 7 days a week.

Now we are only working 3 days a week so no problem.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:

Gosh City!
i buy two season tickets per year for my sons, coz untill recently i worked most saturdays( wedding photographer) but alas i have had to call it a day, for health reasons, i wouldnt call myself a tourist , but it will be my first season ticket in ten years.

Call the ticket office and they say 1st July is the date for applications for new SCs. Have seen a couple of references to registering interest though. Anyone know how?

dw7 said:
i would presume if the is a waiting list then city will be contacting you when 1 come available

I certainly hope so,i endured all the shit years,don't want to miss out when we become kings lol!

I'll tell my Dad to get his arse in gear then if you have to be put on a waiting list. He's stopped working Saturdays and finally retired gracefully from football at the age of 50 and wants to start going to watch football again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.