Season card buying dates for "new" customers

Called the club and July the 1st is the confirmed date people, so its after all relocations and the rest so from then you get your pick of what's left.

There was a little thing on the site which has now dissapeared where you can pop your email address in and you will be contacted to just remind you that you can purchase your season ticket closer to the date I mentioned. It's gone now but it's not biggie, just be down at the box office in person for that date I'd recommend. I need two decent ones together so I know i'll be there from the first day.

-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 pm --

there is no waiting list, it's more of a register your interest list and you'll be contacted. Your name on the list they have now doesn't even guarantee diddly so there's no need for concern.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I see the tourists and glory hunters have arrived. ;-)

Lol, yeah we want in now, look out for me in 121 with the nikon camera with the 6 foot carl zeiss lens attached posing with my girlfriend so we can get a photo "turfside".

But genuinely, it seems a bit silly of the club to leave off the dates for new seasoncards......

There's usually a limit on STs, and I hear there is a waiting list. When the dust settles on the NorthStanders being crowbarred out, and others moving around like a bunch of nomads, the club might have an idea as to IF they have any 'new' ones.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
Lol, yeah we want in now, look out for me in 121 with the nikon camera with the 6 foot carl zeiss lens attached posing with my girlfriend so we can get a photo "turfside".

But genuinely, it seems a bit silly of the club to leave off the dates for new seasoncards......

There's usually a limit on STs, and I hear there is a waiting list. When the dust settles on the NorthStanders being crowbarred out, and others moving around like a bunch of nomads, the club might have an idea as to IF they have any 'new' ones.

Went down to the ground when they went on sale for this season and got one near where I sit (East 2) for a fellow Bluemooner without any problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.