Season Card

Does anyone know how many we've sold? It looks to be well over 30K from the seat selector on the website.

Didsbury Dave said:
Does anyone know how many we've sold? It looks to be well over 30K from the seat selector on the website.

I'd say 34500.

Level 2 completley sold out.
1st tier has mostly "Gene Kelly" seats available now.
3rd tier moderately available and going fast.

Didsbury Dave said:
About 36,000. And that's almost the maximum we are allowed to sell, as a certain percentage of tickets have to be available for general sale. I haven't checked, but i can't imagine there'll be many more seasoncards left. It's going to be class next season, full house every week!

Both kids got theirs this morning, guess that the club is distributing the under 16's first.

the club emailed me to say they are selling season cards until 31st August. hope this is going to be the case as I cant afford to get mine until I get paid 12th Aug

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.