season cards

darrenwassall

Want to move seats,would club allow it if someone was willing to swap?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm --<br /><br />
brianstrousers said:
Want to move seats,would club allow it if someone was willing to swap?
should have said....its 2 seats in 109

Moved lads & mine a couple of seasons back during the season. Got sick of this prick infront of me. He did'nt watch the match just caused trouble with anyone he could.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Where in 109 and what's wrong with it?
bang in middle,half way up(not naming row and seat no's on open forum)nothing wrong with it at all,my old fellas 75 and not so good on his feet,every fucker standing up is pissing him off and he's rants are pissing me off,so think best thing is to do 1

brianstrousers said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Where in 109 and what's wrong with it?
bang in middle,half way up(not naming row and seat no's on open forum)nothing wrong with it at all,my old fellas 75 and not so good on his feet,every fucker standing up is pissing him off and he's rants are pissing me off,so think best thing is to do 1

Fair point, I sit level with the 6 year box, I quite enjoy it, but I'm not 75, so understandable!!

Sorry to Hijack Thread - but i don`t have enough posts to start my own !

I have a Seasoncard for East Stand Level 1 near to half way line - far enough back to have the extra benefit of cover from floor of level 2 above ( It means you keep the excellent view without getting wet ! )

Anyway - due to distance & other committments i can`t make all the home games so card goes begging for those particular games.

Ideally someone who is in a similar position - but does not have a Seasoncard may want to use it for games i cannot get to.

There are a number of high profile games i know i wont make so i would prefer someone who wants it on a regular basis rather than just soneone`cherry picking` those games.

It would of course be face value or less to make it an attractive proposition to both parties. ie i don`t lose full cost of tkt & purchaser doesn`t pay over the odds for theirs & avoids telephone booking fee - that sort of thing.

Please PM if intersted & i will forward matches that are available.

Clearly there is a degree of trust involved here - as i would be parting with Seasoncard - you would be parting with cash- am sure some arrangement could be reached.

The 1st game would be Juventus by the way as i am in Cup Direct Scheme so my card will be activated automatically but i can`t get there.

Hey guys new to this..... I have 2 season cards both sat with each other available for 800 for both this includes all matches fa cup carling cup and European due to work commitments I can't possibly make the games anymore message me for details this is genuine

mcfc-cheadle-19 said:
Hey guys new to this..... I have 2 season cards both sat with each other available for 800 for both this includes all matches fa cup carling cup and European due to work commitments I can't possibly make the games anymore message me for details this is genuine

Think it would benefit you if you put were you are seated tbh. :)

Would be interested in sharing the season ticket with you. PM me so we can discuss which games are available.

mcfc-cheadle-19 said:

Surely if you live in Cheadle you have friends/family that would go to some of the matches.
Plus if you can't go because of work whats up with the other person.
Just sounds wierd that you can't make any games and are in the cup scheme thats all. Unless your both in the army and are in Afganistan for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.