Season defining week ahead

I am worried about the number of games being played that may affect our chances in each of these competitions plus the CL.
Hoping MP does not play the regular starters in the FA cup.

Yep, if we win the first 2 he should be giving plenty of the first XI a rest in the fa cup match

I know it's unlikely but imagine If Pellers somehow won the quadruple and still lost his job.

The narrative in the media that we are the same club as Chelsea would intensify even though Guardiola was always the next phase in the master plan.

I know it's unlikely but imagine If Pellers somehow won the quadruple and still lost his job.

The narrative in the media that we are the same club as Chelsea would intensify even though Guardiola was always the next phase in the master plan.

With 4 trophies, 1 being the Champions League, do you think we'd be worried ? :))))

I created this thread before the West ham game claiming the next 3 games could define our season. Obviously that was very premature but we are certainly in a very strong position now in all 4 competitions.

Also I noticed today, despite being very dominant,

Hart

Demichiles Mangala Kompany Kolarov

Silva De bruyne Yaya Nasri

Aguero Bony

None of those 11 players made the first team today.

Just goes to show how much strength in depth we truly do have. A win against Sunderland and having players returning from injury should hopefully mean a run of wins in the league.

Bravo city and Bravo Manuel!

I created this thread before the West ham game claiming the next 3 games could define our season. Obviously that was very premature but we are certainly in a very strong position now in all 4 competitions.

Also I noticed today, despite being very dominant,

Hart

Demichiles Mangala Kompany Kolarov

Silva De bruyne Yaya Nasri

Aguero Bony

None of those 11 players made the first team today.

Just goes to show how much strength in depth we truly do have. A win against Sunderland and having players returning from injury should hopefully mean a run of wins in the league.

Bravo city and Bravo Manuel!

When you look at it like that in plain text, it just shows you how stretched we are.

I know squads are there for exactly this purpose but I can only imagine where we would be now with a fully fit and firing squad.

That we are in 4 competitions, well I'm not Pelligrinis biggest fan these days but I guess some credit should be heading his way for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.