SEASON OVER

ballymunblue1 said:
We should of played our strongest side tonight end of story. The teams confidence will be shattered after this fiasco, especially with Tevez out. Mancini please go back to Italy and bring Kolorov with you.

Thank fuck for that, someone else who hasn't got blue tinted specs on

Absolute shite tonight, feel like putting my foot through the telly, so pissed off, can't believe they have all got there mind on next week when tonight is so important. I've got headache I'm that irritated! I hope to god Kolorov doesn't play next week he is absolute garbage. Rant over cmon City heads up the season is NOT over. CTID

Spurs will beat Arsenal. Arsenal are shaky as fcuk at the back. Attack them and they're all at sea and one thing Spurs do is attack.

Spurs have a big chance against Chelsea. Chelsea are woefully out of form. None of their forwards are scoring and they have no pace or creativity in midfield.

If Spurs fcuk up now it will be against the smaller teams.

Danielmanc said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Time you went to bed Mr "Boo hoo we lost a footie game so I'm not going to the semi final" End of conversation

Me too..... me too

Oh fuck off and do me a favour, this guy (Mancini) is clueless and the brave face and ignorance of the truth won't do you any favours when we're out of Europe and out of the cup................

after 47 years following this club i think i deserve a chance of asking the question WTF..............

I guarantee I'm not on my own either, keep those blue bins on pal, it won't get any better with this ultra negative eejit in charge

He'll be sacked when its too late, you can guarantee it................

Who else is sick of this, change now FFS

Oh and married to a Liverpool fan for 20 years......................... nuff said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.