Season review dvds through the years

ScottSinclair

Hi mods feel free to move this thread anywhere you want lol, uncertain where to put it.

Does anyone know a place in Manchester city centre where its possible I would find season review dvds from several older seasons or other retro City stuff? Thanks in advance for all answers

Hi mods feel free to move this thread anywhere you want lol, uncertain where to put it.

Does anyone know a place in Manchester city centre where its possible I would find season review dvds from several older seasons or other retro City stuff? Thanks in advance for all answers

Any year in particular mate?

Just picked up a load of old vids this weekend to convert to DVD so if I have a copy no issue converting an additional one.

Any year in particular mate?

Just picked up a load of old vids this weekend to convert to DVD so if I have a copy no issue converting an additional one.

No worries mate, but thanks anyway, have left the area for now, was just over to see us smash the rags :D

Empire exchange near Piccadilly always have a few in. Paul a big City fan.
Paid the store a visit, very neat shop and impressive collection of match programmes!

I would like the 87/88 season but I think it only started the following season 88/89

Just had a look my first season review was 1989-90 with the poster boy and fans hero Alan Harper on the front. Clearly our marketing department has improved over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.