Season Ticket Available 1 year loan, East Stand, Block 107

I still have mine available for 1 year (moving back to MCR next year. hence not getting rid) East Level 1. block 110.

face value. PM if interested. thanks

My friend is in desperate need of a season card pref anywhere on 1st tier pm me please

Got a season ticket available family stand level 1 138 BB £495, pm me if interested.
For full season and won't want it back for any Cup semi's or final's. 1850 points

**Gone now**

Looking to buy 2 season tickets. Any seats. Been let down by a fellow blue after 3 seasons. Pm me with any offers at all. Thanks

due to work commitments, my platinum season ticket in east stand level 1, block 107, is available for 1 season loan...please pm if interested

-- Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am --

is this called the MCFC buy to let scheme?

no problem with it myself as a blue gets to see the games and everyone is a winner (assuming all transactions are face value). Its only the same as selling a season card for one game.

I share a ticket with my mate who lives in London and it works really well.....until we get to the FA Cup Final!!

Season ticket for next year. (as I had to move away from MCR with work commitments)

just been let down, so still available.

East 110.

4400 points, face value.

Thanks

Season ticket for sale south stand 116 DD so would need to change details to yourself, first payment paid, I can't go due to working abroad
£150

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.