Season Ticket Available 1 year loan, East Stand, Block 107

I've got my Platinum season card available for loan for this season only (13/14). Unable to get to games due to getting a 12 month contract to be a touring session musician. Not going to be in the country very much.

All the season cards are being delivered any day now, so will be able to post out as soon as I get it, by registered post.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 Block 128 Row A.

Face value is £754.

Message me for more details (seat number, etc).

it has now been delivered but, due to timewasters...mine is still available... please pm me with your contact details and i will get in touch... cheers, jacko (rochdale area).......*gone now!!!

salfordblue_85 said:
Anyone interested???

(No personal details please.)

To say I'm gutted is an understatement.

This guy has had me jumping through hoops to buy his season card off him and it's all been a massive waste of time. I did everything in my power to make sure that I wasn't being done over, got him to send me screen pictures of his payment details and the season card itself, which he complied with and then agreed to meet up with the money at Manchester Weatherspoons on Saturday afternoon, he didn't turn up. I waited for an hour and heard nothing from him.

Then last night he sent me a text apologising claiming that he'd lost his phone and so couldn't contact me (why the fuck not considering his e-mail was a g-mail account, I don't know) and that he'd meet me Tuesday night at the same place. He even text me around 6pm (we're supposed to meet at 8) to make sure that everything was still going ahead. Anyway I've just got back from another no show from him, I've text and rang numerous times without any reply. The thing is the cheeky git has posted on his Twitter feed the same picture of his season card that he sent me saying how much he "can't wait" for the new season to start. Yeah, nice one for wasting four hours of my life.

I just don't get what has motivated you? You haven't got any money out of me. You've arsed me around, got my hopes up twice,. I've had to go to the bank to get the money out. I've made the effort to get into Manchester city centre on time twice. I've even fucking turned down two other offers of season cards in other areas of the ground for the one you said you were going to sell me and for what? You've got fuck all out of it except the ability to maybe gloat to your mates that you've wound up another blue who thought he was going to have a season card for the first time. And you don't even have the decency to answer the phone or send a text explaining that you've either sold it to somebody else or you've changed your mind. Well, I hope you're proud of yourself.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
salfordblue_85 said:
Anyone interested???

This guy has had me jumping through hoops to buy his season card off him and it's all been a massive waste of time. I did everything in my power to make sure that I wasn't being done over, got him to send me screen pictures of his payment details and the season card itself, which he complied with and then agreed to meet up with the money at Manchester Weatherspoons on Saturday afternoon, he didn't turn up. I waited for an hour and heard nothing from him.

Then last night he sent me a text apologising claiming that he'd lost his phone and so couldn't contact me (why the fuck not considering his e-mail was a g-mail account, I don't know) and that he'd meet me Tuesday night at the same place. He even text me around 6pm (we're supposed to meet at 8) to make sure that everything was still going ahead. Anyway I've just got back from another no show from him, I've text and rang numerous times without any reply. The thing is the cheeky git has posted on his Twitter feed the same picture of his season card that he sent me saying how much he "can't wait" for the new season to start. Yeah, nice one for wasting four hours of my life.

I just don't get what has motivated you? You haven't got any money out of me. You've arsed me around, got my hopes up twice,. I've had to go to the bank to get the money out. I've made the effort to get into Manchester city centre on time twice. I've even fucking turned down two other offers of season cards in other areas of the ground for the one you said you were going to sell me and for what? You've got fuck all out of it except the ability to maybe gloat to your mates that you've wound up another blue who thought he was going to have a season card for the first time. And you don't even have the decency to answer the phone or send a text explaining that you've either sold it to somebody else or you've changed your mind. Well, I hope you're proud of yourself.

post the screen shot and let the club see it. tickets are not transferable after all.

Well chaps, the season is upon us, and I'm still needing to loan mine out for the season.

I have a platinum season card for loan for this season (13/14). Colin Bell stand, level 1, block 128.

I can send any photo's you may want of it, and further details such as seat number and row, etc.

Face value is £754. I will take £700 for it.

I can't make ANY matches at all this season, as I've got the contract of a session guitarist, and will be away on tour for the best part of a year.

I will send the ticket out via recorded delivery or can meet in Manchester, whichever is easier. If I don't hear anything from anyone by Friday, I'm gonna put the Newcastle game on the Ticket Exchange.

Cheers.

Two games in and I have a seasoncard available for sale for the rest of the season, it's in the east stand lower

£600 works out around £35 per game inc the upcoming derby

Pm if interested.

Cheers

I am looking to offer my season ticket out for the rest of the season due to unforeseen circumstances.

I am in east stand level 3 near the half way line at the front. I was going to ask for £650 ONO for it and was going to throw in the 3 champions league group stage matches and the fa cup/capital one cup matches up to the quarter finals (as per the cup scheme terms and conditions) as I am signed up to the cup schemes.

Would also not ask for the season ticket back at all should city get to a quarter/semi/final.

Please PM me if anyone would be interested.

BlueMoon_1987 said:
salfordblue_85 said:
Anyone interested???

if he has sent you a picture, it must show all the details of where he is sat...get a one off ticket near him, clock him, follow him, sort him... deserves everything he gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.