Season Ticket For Sale South Stand Level 3 Face Value

PabZaba5

Good evening blues,

I have a Season Ticket available for the whole season 18/19. The ticket is located in the South Stand Level 3 Row L/ Block 315. The ticket is on the CL Cup Scheme only however I am more than happy to add the others if it suits and you can pay me for each ticket as and when it leaves my direct debit. Ticket has been paid for upfront so will only accept that and not monthly payments I have a relatively decent amount of points and thus will be able to help with a few away trips throughout the season. The season ticket is in hand and is ready to collect ASAP. For more information/ questions please feel free to contact me over Private Message or via the thread. FV of course.

Regards,

T

Good evening blues,

I have a Season Ticket available for the whole season 18/19. The ticket is located in the South Stand Level 3 Row L/ Block 315. The ticket is on the CL Cup Scheme only however I am more than happy to add the others if it suits and you can pay me for each ticket as and when it leaves my direct debit. Ticket has been paid for upfront so will only accept that and not monthly payments I have a relatively decent amount of points and thus will be able to help with a few away trips throughout the season. The season ticket is in hand and is ready to collect ASAP. For more information/ questions please feel free to contact me over Private Message or via the thread. FV of course.

Regards,

T
You got a pm

Good evening blues,

Regards,

T
Did you sell this pal or is it still available

Did you sell this pal or is it still available
Hi pal. I'm new on here so can't advertise my season card which is also for sale for the remaining games for this season. Colin Bell block 325 ROW AA. face value. It's a value gold card so was only £299 so for remaing games works out nearly £16 per match. PM If interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.