Season Ticket For Sale

invisableman said:
invisableman said:
I'm considering selling my two adult season tickets in the east stand level 1 aisle 102 row m as I've fell on hard times with rent arrears etc, I want to renew the tickets next season so sale would only be for this season. Can someone advise me what face value of tickets would be? Cos as skint as I am I don't wanna rip off a fellow blue.

P.m me if interested.
Tickets no longer available
Change of plan one ticket available for sale again in east stand lower til the end of the season, only til the end of the season including the derby

Pm if interestested preferably with an offer! Want around £450 for 11 remaining games

invisableman said:
invisableman said:
invisableman said:
I'm considering selling my two adult season tickets in the east stand level 1 aisle 102 row m as I've fell on hard times with rent arrears etc, I want to renew the tickets next season so sale would only be for this season. Can someone advise me what face value of tickets would be? Cos as skint as I am I don't wanna rip off a fellow blue.

P.m me if interested.
Change of plan one ticket available for sale again in east stand lower til the end of the season, only til the end of the season including the derby

Pm if interestested preferably with an offer! Want around £450 for 11 remaining games

I'll accept £400 only £36.36 per game inc the derby for great seat in east stand level one

Pm if interested wanting to sell ASAP to pay my late rent hence sale

Thanks for interest/enquiries so far about the season ticket its my wife's seasoncard who's not fussed about football really, first come first served on this ticket as sale needs to be done ASAP I will post notification when ticket has sold so pm's still welcome

invisableman said:
invisableman said:
invisableman said:

I'll accept £400 only £36.36 per game inc the derby for great seat in east stand level one

Pm if interested wanting to sell ASAP to pay my late rent hence sale
Sold

Rest of the season season ticket - best seat in the house - upper tier East Stand halfway line front row -end of row. Got three cards but one of my son's can't make it this season. £400 including the United match or £350 afterwards (if the Utd ticket is sold separately). That works out at less than face value. I'm renewing at the end of the year as those positions took me years to get.

PM - no time wasters please.

Southstand £400 each and in Fa cup.
Pm, pick up in Sale area sat or sunday morning. Includes Utd and Fa watford + all home cup games.

These tickets will be in every fa cup home game not just watford and season card for all home games could it be better than last year? Now £350 each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.