Season Ticket For Sale

Zenith

I am selling my season ticket due to being in the Army. I have already missed the first two home games and will miss loads more as I am based in Dorset and can only make games on a Saturday so instead of wasting more money my ticket is up for sale. It's jn the Colin Bell stand, level three, row D. Here's a youtube video of the view.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2CRxzDjbgs&feature=plcp[/youtube]

The ticket costed me £640, but I will sell for £500. I am in the FA and League cup scheme, pm me if you are interested. Cheers.

Zenith said:
I am selling my season ticket due to being in the Army. I have already missed the first two home games and will miss loads more as I am based in Dorset and can only make games on a Saturday so instead of wasting more money my ticket is up for sale. It's jn the Colin Bell stand, level three, row D. Here's a youtube video of the view.

The ticket costed me £640, but I will sell for £500. I am in the FA and League cup scheme, pm me if you are interested. Cheers.

you need to say how many points you have, may help.

de niro said:
Zenith said:

you need to say how many points you have, may help.

I have 4110 loyalty policy points.

I also have a season ticket available for sale in the east stand lower tier block 102.

Any interest pm me.

£550 Ono

i cant match zenith's bargain but i will accept £500 for my spare seasoncard in block 102 east stand

My season card (and cup schemes matches paid for) is still available for sale. Had provisionally sold it last week only for the buyer to decline on the grounds that he would only buy if I signed over my season card to him at city customer service store. I declined as if I signed the season card over to him hen I lose my seat, points forever.

Anyone interested please PM me. Willing to listen to offers.

andyblue1109 said:
My season card (and cup schemes matches paid for) is still available for sale. Had provisionally sold it last week only for the buyer to decline on the grounds that he would only buy if I signed over my season card to him at city customer service store. I declined as if I signed the season card over to him hen I lose my seat, points forever.

Anyone interested please PM me. Willing to listen to offers.

You would only lose the 'extra' 1000 points which you would get back once you bought again a ST in the future.
Plus probably those points that were given for this seasons home games but that's fair innit

I now have two seasoncards for season long loan, sat together in block 102 £500 each, looking to sell before the derby if possible. (please note not available for single match purchase).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.