Season ticket for sale

Dunne's own goal said:
LeKoa said:
Due to family commitments, I am looking to share my season ticket for this season.

My seat is in East Stand Level 2, Block 207, Row F, Seat 178.

Looking at a 50/50 split with a fair sharing of the Cat A, B, and C game.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.

spam much?

Thanks for your help. This is genuine.

i have not got enough post to post a thread yet so was wondering if anyone could help me out.I have bought a season ticket of a mate and its now mine but its in his name so would i be able to get it in my name at the ticket office or not.help would be much appreciated

BlueMoonRyanb said:
i have not got enough post to post a thread yet so was wondering if anyone could help me out.I have bought a season ticket of a mate and its now mine but its in his name so would i be able to get it in my name at the ticket office or not.help would be much appreciated
Pretty sure your mate needs to do it but it can DEFO be done

Questy said:
BlueMoonRyanb said:
thanks for your help just worried they will cancel the ticket and make me go on that stupid waiting list.

BlueMoonRyanb said:
Questy said:
BlueMoonRyanb said:
thanks for your help just worried they will cancel the ticket and make me go on that stupid waiting list.

Phone the club up and ask, no need to say names, that way you'll be certain mate.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Your mate needs to email supporter services to say he's transferring the card over to you
The loyalty points won't transfer across but that's the only problem doing it

pretty sure they wont transfer it.

They do transfer it, My brother got my aunties season card off her and they changed the name on the card. If you already have a supporter number then they transfer it to that number for you too as you can only have 1 number in your name. you just have to contact Supporter Services and get your mate to write a letter explaining the name change etc.

de niro said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Your mate needs to email supporter services to say he's transferring the card over to you
The loyalty points won't transfer across but that's the only problem doing it

pretty sure they wont transfer it.

I've done it so I know you can
The bloke who sat next to me for a few years at the Etihad got a job down south so I took over his ticket for my lad

I have a ticket in South 216 which I wont be able to use for the following 6 games over Dec, Jan and begining of Feb ; EVERTON,PALACE,BURNLEY,SUNDERLAND,ARSENAL,HULL. If anyone is interested please get on to me and we will see if we can work out a deal. Wont be a rip off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.