Season Ticket For Sale

dubaisteve

Evening All

My Season Ticket is available for this season as i am based away from the UK

Location is Colin Bell Stand, Area 122, Row AA, Seat ++

Would prefer to get it away for the full season and happy to take part payment through the year

6750 Loyalty Points as well if you want to use for away tickets

Pm for any details

Cheers

SOLD - THANKS

Hi Guys,

I am with a heavy heart having to make my Seasoncard available due to finding out I will be working out of the UK during most weekends.

Seat is in Colin Bell Stand, Level 3, Block 323, Row S.

After payment upfront and what I paid.

Currently have 4000 loyalty points.

PM if you're interested.

Thanks

Due to family commitments, I am looking to share my season ticket for this season.

My seat is in East Stand Level 2, Block 207, Row F, Seat 178.

Looking at a 50/50 split with a fair sharing of the Cat A, B, and C game.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.

elks said:
Mrs can't make it to many games this reason due to personal reasons plus could do with money so selling her ticket.. block 125, row G so right next to half way line. can't think of a better seat

season card cost £730 so i would obviously sell at face value or if you want it after liverpool game because of short notice without that one game il sell it for £690.

lots of posters on here will vouch for me in that i sold single tickets many times last year, got a poster to barcelona in the best seats at nou camp and etihad.. and have bought off many ppl too.. so if you want references i am happy to give them to you as other long term posters

I will provide all receipts from the club to prove that i am not making a penny profit off a fellow city fan

DM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.