Season ticket help

southstandblue27

hi, i you usually go to city with my mate and his dad and sit in the family stand, my ticket is £90. Howerver im moving house soon(just after the season finishes) and wont be able to continue going with them but i am going to go with my mate who lives near where i am moving so i have a few questions.

1) are there any metro links/ buses that go from south manchester to fairly close to the ground

2) we are hoping to move to different seats around the ground as the atmosphere where i sit is terrible- will it still cost £90 anywhere around the ground for u16s

3) who can i call/email to get number 2 sorted and what dates do season tickets go on sale
the official website isnt much help
any help is appreciated, thanks.

1) Depends where you move to in south manchester, buses that go to Manchester from Altrincham/Sale area are 41 and 263

2) It was the same price last year for under 16's regardless of where you sat. However no one knows if it will be the same until prices are released in May/June.

Niall2407 said:
1) Depends where you move to in south manchester, buses that go to Manchester from Altrincham/Sale area are 41 and 263

2) It was the same price last year for under 16's regardless of where you sat. However no one knows if it will be the same until prices are released in May/June.
Not true only the family stand was £95

Niall2407 said:
2) It was the same price last year for under 16's regardless of where you sat.

It wasn't. It was £95 in the Family Stand, £140 everywhere else.

Jordan CTID said:
hi, i you usually go to city with my mate and his dad and sit in the family stand, my ticket is £90. Howerver im moving house soon(just after the season finishes) and wont be able to continue going with them but i am going to go with my mate who lives near where i am moving so i have a few questions.

1) are there any metro links/ buses that go from south manchester to fairly close to the ground

2) we are hoping to move to different seats around the ground as the atmosphere where i sit is terrible- will it still cost £90 anywhere around the ground for u16s

3) who can i call/email to get number 2 sorted and what dates do season tickets go on sale
the official website isnt much help
any help is appreciated, thanks.
where in South Manchester?
The 53 goes from Rusholme/Longsight right up to the ground. Or the specials from Piccadilly Gardens, £1 to the stadium.
The Metrolink will be a while yet

The number 16 bus, every half-hour, goes from Altrincham bus station, via Sale, Stretford (near stretford Arndale) Chorlton and on to Piccadilly where you can get a connecting bus to Man.City Stadium. The Metro runs from Altrincham also, via Sale, Stretford, and onto Piccadilly, hope thats helpful.

Metrolink will be ready from chorlton to the stadium by next season or so i have heard.
Also you can get it from sale timperly altrincham etc.
Theres loads of buses to town, you can walk or get another bus from there

thanks guys very helpful , anyone able to tell me whether it will be relatively easy to move to a different part of the ground , hopefull on the side of half way line which is closest to the away end

Jordan CTID said:
anyone able to tell me whether it will be relatively easy to move to a different part of the ground , hopefull on the side of half way line which is closest to the away end
Finding out about transport is the easy bit! Moving towards the halfway line will be harder, especially if there's more than one of you. Bear in mind how much your ticket will cost once you get to 16+

nightmare, i love the view and everything from my seats, its just the atmosphere , makes the game less enjoyable imho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.