Season Ticket Info

Blue_Rossy

right chaps, due to financial cashflow problems over past 2 years ive not had a season ticket for 2 seasons, mates let me down by taking it over and at last min pulled out. So im on the list again. Ive been still going regular, but tickets ive been getting mostly on Level 3 at the back etc, Not a bad view really, but lacks the sing songs etc. Im hoping to get a season ticket for me and my lad hes 12.

What im asking is what area and entrance would you say is mostly where the noise starts and singing etc. I dont mind my lad hearing the swearing coz i swear myself sometimes and cant be helped at a footy match, specially watching us blues. and hes 12 and im sure his mates swear lol.

Last night i was in entrance T L3 seats 650 & 651 row J, good view but again lack of noise and singing was a bit quite.

Prepare yourself for all the 110/111 is best , no South Stand is best , we sing louder than you do replies , coming your way :-)

me and my 12 year old are in the south stand level 1 block 118
near enough to take the piss out off the away fans but far enough away so he wont get any targeted abuse , generally a good set of people usual swearing mostly taking the piss out of the away fans and banter within our own crowd
if finances are a concern try zebra finance it costs me just over £50.00 over 10 months for both our tickets (i think that means about £20.00 more than paying up front)
hope that helps and welcome back

I would go watch another team best season so far ever in the premiership, where joint 4th yes FOURTH!! and no fucker sings, just moan, people need to get a reality check and quick because are support at min is fucking shocking

been lot's of places over the last three seasons, and I would say 111. It does seem to be louder when your stood in 111 than when you are stood in the south stand. Not only that, you don't get moved for cup matches. Still want to try 211, don't know what it is like up there.

mcfc-a-ok said:
me and my 12 year old are in the south stand level 1 block 118
near enough to take the piss out off the away fans but far enough away so he wont get any targeted abuse , generally a good set of people usual swearing mostly taking the piss out of the away fans and banter within our own crowd
if finances are a concern try zebra finance it costs me just over £50.00 over 10 months for both our tickets (i think that means about £20.00 more than paying up front)
hope that helps and welcome back

cheers on zebra finance, ive not gone anywhere mate lol, still been going but having to buy normal tickets at random parts of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.