Season Ticket Not Working

pride in battle

Has anyone got a physical 'season ticket' I'm asking because mine has stopped working on my phone when I scan it, the last 3 games I've had to get a printed ticket, anyone else had this problem?

Has anyone got a physical 'season ticket' I'm asking because mine has stopped working on my phone when I scan it, the last 3 games I've had to get a printed ticket, anyone else had this problem?
What phone have you got and do you use it to tap and pay?

Is NFC definitely enabled on your phone?
How do I check NFC ? Thanks
Basically when I scan at the turnstiles the reading comes up that I've tried to enter (this is what the guys have told me near the turnstiles who help you) but it doesn't release the button so you can't enter ? Weird

Last edited:
It's a Samsung, it's only started when I got a new phone
i had the same problem 2 seasons ago.
my seasoncard didnt work for about 5 home games,drove me mad.

i realised its when i had bought a new mobile and used the same google email on my new phone as the old phone,both android , as soon as i signed out of google on my old mobile,the new mobile started working,hope this helps for you,if its the same problem i had

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.