Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Couldn't agree more. This season has been tough in the league, especially when we thought VAR might stop these ridiculous decisions. However the treble is still on. Long odds I know but back to back trebles really would be something. Along with the Community Shield and a potential win at CAS, a chance of a quintuple.

People shouldn't be abandoning the club at the moment.

And who knows if we get to the final of the CL I’ve read there could be a chance of supporters being allowed to go,problem is if we are not paid back by then that’s that idea fucked haha

Let the moaners moan pal, they’re all on a City website moaning about something they apparently have no time for anymore it tells you something doesn’t it, this whole situation has been bizarre but football and City is in our blood so if City are playing i’m on it even if it is miles away from being ideal.Each to their own though of course!

As much as it won’t be the same I am looking forward to watching City albeit in my lounge. The PL returning is a bit low key for us as we are not playing for anything but I’ll be more excited for the FAC and CL.

Each to their own as you say. Football, for me, is a pastime not the be all and end all but as it gets nearer I think the buzz, although slightly muted, will slowly return with each game.

Let the moaners moan pal, they’re all on a City website moaning about something they apparently have no time for anymore it tells you something doesn’t it, this whole situation has been bizarre but football and City is in our blood so if City are playing i’m on it even if it is miles away from being ideal.Each to their own though of course!
nothing to do with City,they are and always will be in our blood. Its the game and it's hangers on being corrupt that people are fed up of. I have just had 47 quid refunded from the Madrid game. I'm pleased i got out of jail there, shame i had to pay for the Spurs debacle . never again.

nothing to do with City,they are and always will be in our blood. Its the game and it's hangers on being corrupt that people are fed up of. I have just had 47 quid refunded from the Madrid game. I'm pleased i got out of jail there, shame i had to pay for the Spurs debacle . never again.
Shame you had to pay for the Spurs one, but you bought a Madrid ticket anyway.

Had the required four emails today and amounts to be repaid - states repayment within 15 days.

I have reluctantly decided after all this time to let the season tickets go, a combination of basic affordability and not enjoying the midweek logistical trials and kick-offs moved all over the shop.

Will I be able to port over all my points to a Citizens card?

My points were transferred when I did same as you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.