Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I agree with this. Some players have made generous gestures but a hell of a lot appear to have gone missing. It should be automatic that players everywhere take big pay cuts so the money can go to less well paid workers at clubs or to vunerable people in the community. PFA boss Gordon Taylor seems more bothered by players' contracts. I think this crisis is a day of reckoning for football and so far the game has been found wanting.
A lot of the top players should be ashamed, this whole scenario shows they don’t give a shit about anybody , only interested in bleeding the game dry .

If they’re still pretending they’re going to finish the the league then you can’t actually blame the club for it, you could argue they freeze it but then it creates a backlog they need to fix quickly when the fixtures come about again.

until they cancel the season city cannot cancel season tickets.

Got my email off the club last night.

I understand we all have different commitments/financial predicament.

I'm an nhs worker so I'm still obviously in work and on full pay so this has little bearing on me.

All I can suggest is if you are struggling to pay and obviously don't want to forfeit your right for renewal whenever that happens is to speak to the club regarding your own personal situation.

Premier league meeting is scheduled for friday. And obviously if the government push back the current bans in place it will force the premier leagues hand.

If they’re still pretending they’re going to finish the the league then you can’t actually blame the club for it, you could argue they freeze it but then it creates a backlog they need to fix quickly when the fixtures come about again.

until they cancel the season city cannot cancel season tickets.
They could, However, put payments on hold(and as I said earlier in this thread I have no horse in this race so to speak, my ticket is paid for).

It's in the Direct Debit T&C's that a seasoncard where the direct debit has been cancelled is not eligible for renewal. Also the holder may lose all points accrued on that card. I very much doubt any refund will be offered, or is even possible to process, for a cancelled card. If a DD isn't paid, then it usually gets cancelled and has to be set up again from scratch.

The payment system and the SeatGeek ticketing system are competely separate entities, with a data feed between them so even if the club suspended the last DD, the ticketing system might automatically cancel the season cards, meaning it'd be a massive issue to get them up and running again for renewal and get new DD instructions.

So people may not like it and obviously it's no consolation if you've lost your job and are skint, but the club may have mde life a lot easier for people (and saved a lot of time and trouble for us and themselves) by taking the final DD. What isn't excusable, as I've said a few times, is their failure ot communicate this properly. They really do need to be more transparent.

It's in the Direct Debit T&C's that a seasoncard where the direct debit has been cancelled is not eligible for renewal. Also the holder may lose all points accrued on that card. I very much doubt any refund will be offered, or is even possible to process, for a cancelled card. If a DD isn't paid, then it usually gets cancelled and has to be set up again from scratch.

The payment system and the SeatGeek ticketing system are competely separate entities, with a data feed between them so even if the club suspended the last DD, the ticketing system might automatically cancel the season cards, meaning it'd be a massive issue to get them up and running again for renewal and get new DD instructions.

So people may not like it and obviously it's no consolation if you've lost your job and are skint, but the club may have mde life a lot easier for people (and saved a lot of time and trouble for us and themselves) by taking the final DD. What isn't excusable, as I've said a few times, is their failure ot communicate this properly. They really do need to be more transparent.

Hi mate: they pretty much rang me and said as much yesterday. Said the logistics of cancelling it were a nightmare and they would ensure everyone is reimbursed. Hospitality sales and season ticket sales next season will fall off a cliff. I honestly think next season all games in the premier league should be a tenner. Only way we will get crowds back quickly?

Take care by the way.

Hi mate: they pretty much rang me and said as much yesterday. Said the logistics of cancelling it were a nightmare and they would ensure everyone is reimbursed. Hospitality sales and season ticket sales next season will fall off a cliff. I honestly think next season all games in the premier league should be a tenner. Only way we will get crowds back quickly?

Take care by the way.
I think the world will change in many ways the other side of this and in ways we can't even begin to imagine, Premier league ticket sales are without question going to be hit

Good post Colin. We were slightly at crosses wires on Twitter but I understand your point better now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.