Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

went for the refund. i can easily see them increasing prices again, so using it to reduce another season ticket cost doesn't make sense to me

Phoned the club this morning about a rebate on my season ticket. I got it done in a matter of minutes. The money goes towards my next season ticket. They e-mailed with the details minutes later. By the time I logged on there was the e-mail confirming the details.

Me too. All 3 ST carried forward to next year - very efficient & email received within minutes. Credit to City & ticket office where due. They get some stick on here!!!

I phoned on the 18th to go for the credit option and received an email saying season cards would be credited. Today received the same email is this a duplicated email or do I have to get on the phone again.

I phoned on the 18th to go for the credit option and received an email saying season cards would be credited. Today received the same email is this a duplicated email or do I have to get on the phone again.

If you received the confirmation email after the last phone call I would say no.

Me too. All 3 ST carried forward to next year - very efficient & email received within minutes. Credit to City & ticket office where due. They get some stick on here!!!

The world is full of Groaners. City seem to have more than their fair share!

Reactions: CC1
Does anyone know what the situation is regarding the Family Stand? I recall seeing somewhere, a few months ago, that the club was intending to change Level 2 of the Family Stand to normal or premium seating for 20/21 season - and have Level 1 only as the Family Stand. Our seats are on Level 2 and it would be good to have an update before deciding for a credit.

Has anyone tried to obtain a refund for the independent car parks.
I park at St.Brigid’s on Grey Mare Lane - but I think it might be tight asking a school/church for a refund?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.