Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I've just phoned up and got credit on my season ticket, if you've got anyone on your friends and family who are also getting credit you can do there's at the same time you just need to have their details.

Last edited:
Is there any point in getting credit for next season.
Would like to go this way but i cannot see fans inside the ground this year at least.

Would like to go this way but i cannot see fans inside the ground this year at least.

Then it just sit there until it’s ready. Fortunately I’m not in a bad cash situation right now so £520 back isn’t really needed.

I know that is not the same for most but this has been handled in the right way by the club imo. It is also nice to rollover a 1/3 off before you start a season.

Taking credit seems a bit pointless unless they’re offering discount on next year’s season ticket. Might as well have the cash especially as you actually have to make an effort to get them to hold on to your money.

It's money I've already spent, so I've not missed it. If I take the money most likely blow it on shite, it's money that I don't have to find when we are eventually allowed back whether that's this year (doubt it) or next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.