Season Ticket prices a reality check

psut1

Just been doing some digging around to do some like for like pricing with our competitors
My season ticket is south stand level 2 last year I paid £378 here are the comparables for behind the goal tier 2 or upper level prices

U****d £684
Arsenal £925 (includes most cup games)
Chelsea £770
Liverpool £673
Spuds £735 (includes 2 cup games)
Everton £499

I think prices are going to have to go up

psut1 said:
Just been doing some digging around to do some like for like pricing with our competitors
My season ticket is south stand level 2 last year I paid £378 here are the comparables for behind the goal tier 2 or upper level prices

U****d £684
Chelsea £770
Liverpool £673
Everton £499

In all these ST threads, has anyone come out with the 'we should get our season tickets for free' comment yet this year?

I agree we can probably expect a rise, it must only be a small one though or attendances will suffer

allan harper said:
im expecting to pay about £400 this year in 117

about what I was thinking
maybe higher initial prices with loyalty reductions

I'm prepared for when the inevitable price rise happens. My season ticket cost £463.00 last season so I'd expect to pay anywhere between £500.00 and £540.00 personally based on this seasons success that we'll have (be that a fourth placed finish or a sixth placed finish)

psut1 said:

U****d £684
Chelsea £770
Liverpool £673
Everton £499

Why should they go up?
The extra money it will bring in is pocket money to our owners, but a lot to some blues in these hard times.
If they want to increase the support, they should keep it as it is, or lower it..

if gladly pay £684 for my s/t......................if we won the league and a couple of trophies every other year.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I can think of no reason why they should go up.

Few reasons really.

1 - They finished 10th last season, hence the relatively low season ticket price.

2 - They will finish in top four / top six position this season, success will hit us in the pocket.

3 - If we finish in the top four then we should expect to have to pay extra because of the type of players we will be signing.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
I can think of no reason why they should go up.

Because we are a black hole at the moment, our owners want us self sufficent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.