season ticket query (not city related)

slicky202 said:
my girl friends left me her season card to take her younger brothers to watch the cardiff game tomorrow. can i use another persons season card?

cheers

I would think so as long as they don't notice its a womans

just don't get caught smoking in the toilets and you should be ok, women's toilets obviously as you don't want to arouse suspicion

Kev's dreamgirl Gail Platt is always an option

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ap10CUvCEAAlV1H.png:large[/bigimg]

slicky202 said:
my girl friends left me her season card to take her younger brothers to watch the cardiff game tomorrow. can i use another persons season card?

cheers

Check on the website or ask on one of their forums what the club say about letting someone else use a season ticket. It might be worth getting her to email the club asap and let them know first.

The chances of anything happening are thousands to one but you know whos fault it'll be if you get it taken off you ;-)

For the sake of a quick email it's not worth risking it.

mcfc2607 said:
No. When you scan the card a little hologram of the persons face comes up and the steward checks to see if it's a match.

what they check every person through the turn styles?

what has the colour of her underwear got to do with anything? haha

slicky202 said:
mcfc2607 said:
No. When you scan the card a little hologram of the persons face comes up and the steward checks to see if it's a match.

what they check every person through the turn styles?

what has the colour of her underwear got to do with anything? haha

No they don't, you will be fine. If you want to dress up as her anyway I'm sure nobody will notice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.