Season ticket renewal

Nascent Blues

Anybody have an idea when the club will be asking for season ticket renewals? I can't remember the date last year.

Thanks in advance.

I’d imagine they’ll charge more if we win a domestic treble than if we win just the league cup

Regarding season cards does anyone know how the relocation thing works as I want to move 3 of us from south stand level 2 to south stand level 3 .
Yes this is due to cost

Regarding season cards does anyone know how the relocation thing works as I want to move 3 of us from south stand level 2 to south stand level 3 .
Yes this is due to cost
Usually you need to renew where you are & then there's a small window to try & move before any available go to newbies.

Yes this is due to cost
When everyone's renewed who wants to there should be an opportunity to relocate straight afterwards. I have previously done it online and at the stadium. All the info will be included when the renewal invitations are sent out.

Did the relocation 2012 from CB3 324 to ES2 204, nothing on the planner but obtained a fantastic seat in 204 by phoning the ticket office so its worth bearing in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.