season ticket renewals

DaveB

if you go to the ground do you renew at the new ticket desk on the first floor of the shop or do you go to the old ticket office at the ground itself, thanks for any advice.

horlock said:
I can't make a new thread because I need 100 posts, but anyway do you think I would be able to get a season ticket in the South Stand in about a weeks time or will they sell out fast?
Cheers
everyone in southstand has till a certian date mate if they dont renew then there seat available...so i go to get mine next saturday or someone will pinch my seat in 110 ...lol i wont let that go

horlock said:
I can't make a new thread because I need 100 posts, but anyway do you think I would be able to get a season ticket in the South Stand in about a weeks time or will they sell out fast?
Cheers

I'm in the same boat mate. You need to need to keep posting things just for the sake of it.

Like this one.

daveduke67 said:
horlock said:
Cheers

I'm in the same boat mate. You need to need to keep posting things just for the sake of it.

Like this one.
yes you do only another 58 posts to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.