Season ticket renewals

Mad_fer_it

Has the date for season ticket renewals passed already?? Trying to renew but keep getting thrown off the ticket website!

Well thats me fucked then. This is ridiculous though. Havn't been paid this month, so can't until tomorrow. Such a short window WTF!!

Mad_fer_it said:
Well thats me fucked then. This is ridiculous though. Havn't been paid this month, so can't until tomorrow. Such a short window WTF!!

That's a pain. You should of received emails and text to remind you.

Andy Milton Keynes said:
Do you pay by DD? If so, they renew automatically don't they?

I am hoping so, meant to be today or shortly after they confirm it. I thought 90% of people would have used DD with it costing the same.

I paid ours last week, and still not had conformation. Normally emails galore, but had fuck all. Phoned them up this morning, and they said they can't re-send the email. Re-fucking-send? Not got the first one!
Pellegrini out

You're on automatic renewal if you pay by Direct Debit. I am and it renewed after I moved seat.

bgblue said:
I paid ours last week, and still not had conformation. Normally emails galore, but had fuck all. Phoned them up this morning, and they said they can't re-send the email. Re-fucking-send? Not got the first one!
Pellegrini out

log on to your account if you see something like this you're ok

21/05/2015 FA Cup Scheme 15/16 Purchase 200
21/05/2015 UEFA Competition Cup Scheme 15/16 Purchase 200
21/05/2015 League Cup Scheme 15/16 Purchase 200
06/05/2015 Swansea City FC 17/05/2015 (Away) Purchase 40
01/05/2015 Platinum 15/16 Purchase 380

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.