season ticket sales

Marvin said:
The Season-Ticket online sales does not include individual seats sold to Access and Citycard holders. So don't use the seats left as a guide

If a Citycard holder paid for a Wolves seat, and then this was sold on-line to a Season Ticket card holder you'd have two fans in one seat

As it is, it is possible for the same seat to be sold twice!

me and my missus bought our seasontickets on friday, but someone had already bought our seats for the wolves game so they allocated us two different seats for that match only

heywood blue said:
already reporting 30,000 plus.

Will go upto the 36,000 mark once Carlos and Samuel join the blue revolution

Hopefully average over 45,000 next season with quite a few sell outs

Thought it was higher than that. According to the link below, , 30,000 had already been sold by end of June so must have sold a few more since then.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/June/Seasoncard-sales-go-bananas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... go-bananas</a>

34,000 season ticket holders is still a big incresase on last season. It means that when excluding the three thousand for away fans, there are only 11,000 seats left on a match by match basis. Im sure we will see plenty of sell outs this season.

squirtyflower said:
let's see first shall we
when we first moved to CoMS we sold out all 36000 seasoncards, but we didn't sell out every week

To be fair, it was sold out or very close to it most of the time that year. Just done some digging around and pretty much the maximum you can get in CoMS with segregation is 47,300, and the average gate in the 2003/4 season was only 450 below that figure. There was only one game which was more than 1,000 or so below capacity, which was against Charlton on a midweek night in January which attracted 44,307, but that was mainly because the away end was virtually empty.

Likewise, there were several games that were 300 to 500 below capacity, but which was due to the failure of the opposition to sell their allocation - e.g. Leicester, Boro and Brum for Sunday afternoon games, and games against the likes of Fulham and Pompey (the latter was the first ever league game at CoMS, and definitely sold out well in advance for tickets in the home end, yet it was the second lowest home league gate of the season!).

Obviously, we had new stadium syndrome going for us then, and we started the season with a lot of optimism under KK, so gates were bound to be good. But now we have potentially the best team we've had in over 30 years, so if the results start to match the potential, I'd expect us to be reaching an average of at least 45,000 in the coming season without much problem.

I also happen to think that the owners are probably not only concerned with whether they think we'll fill the ground for our home games. I think that they have an eye on taking prestige occasions that would now be awarded to Old Trafford, in particular a semi final if England gets the World Cup in 2018.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.