season ticket sales

Well last season they were all sold out in days that hasn't happened this time but they will eventually be sold out

waspish said:
Well last season they were all sold out in days that hasn't happened this time but they will eventually be sold out
last season they were not sold out on renewal, just like this

they sold them out two hours after opening them up to blue members, which we haven't done yet

last season they sold out on the morning they went on sale to members with Match-Ticket Priority

It's the first day of sale tomorrow. You can only compare it tomorrow.

squirtyflower said:
waspish said:
last season they were not sold out on renewal, just like this

they sold them out two hours after opening them up to blue members, which we haven't done yet

Ok I stand corrected ;)

rickmcfc said:
They go on sale to blue card holders tomorrow morning, so by Friday afternoon they will probably be all gone.

Were they not sold out in an hour last year?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
they'll go really quickly tomorrow but the uptake isn't the key, it's the number who've dropped out.

I have the feeling more have dropped out than in the past couple of seasons, and it isn't good.

I bet not too many dropped out, will go very quick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.