Season Ticket Sharing

Aaronj

Due to financial commitments etc I'm close to giving up my season ticket for next year.

Just wondered how common place it is for people to share & split season tickets or say allow the other person the use for all home games and other person takes cup and away games.

Cheers

Aaronj said:
Due to financial commitments etc I'm close to giving up my season ticket for next year.

Just wondered how common place it is for people to share & split season tickets or say allow the other person the use for all home games and other person takes cup and away games.

Cheers

can you find a mate or someone on here that will go 50/50 with you then draw the games from a hat

Aaronj said:

Cheers

Aaron

Your idea is a good one and could be useful to me.

I am currently Blue MTP and am hoping to get a Seasoncard this hear, however I live a distance and work shifts so would only ever make half the games!

If I could get a stab at Value Gold I could take the hit on the 9 or 10 games I might miss. I could not justify however spending £500+ to just catch 9 or 10 games.

I therefore, in the event of not getting a value gold, might be interested at a seat share, however my shifts are fixed and I therefore would tell you in advance of the fixtures coming out which dates I could attend games on and which I couldn't!

As I work 4 days on/off it would encompass 50% of the match days in all probability. The only problem is I could end up able to watch Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea etc whilst your games could be WBA, Hull and Fulham!

I wouldn't mind either way as long as I get 9-10 games however I'm not sure you would be so happy!

Perhaps another option maybe for you to consider me as your 1st point of disposal for your ticket if you can't go. You could post me the card, I could use it and send it back and PayPal you £20-25 a game depending on opposition!

Have a think and PM me back.

Incidentally, I was you 6 years ago. After constantly renewing yet only attending 6-8 games a year I finally gave it up!

you know where you will be sat ? ? i can only go to sunday or week day games . so im after a 50/50 split .
ive done it for the last couple of years with my cousin but hes pulled out this upcoming season .

Hi Guys, I'm advertising my season ticket as a share option idea at the moment. I was made redundant and held money back to ensure I could biy my ticket, but with outgoings double that of the benefit income, I'm having to look at options. I'm open to suggestions but am resigned to the fact beggars can't be choosers and I need the money also so may have to sell for all games AND cup games too ! I have a good amount of points which allows me to usually get tickets to most away games and wembley, so if anyone has suggestions that suit their own circumstances and want to use for at least 50% or more then please PM me ...
Thanks, Mark
ps my seat is block 111 singing section 1/2 way down the aisle where the barrier is, then 1st seat to the left. It's a brilliant group surrounding and the atmosphere is the best with the away fans about 10 seats to the left, banter is hilarious at times !

I'm interested in sharing a ST as I can't afford to renew mine this year. Please pm me if anyone would be interested in sharing with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.