Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

So could I get my lad who’s 13 a season ticket in the same block as me, as near to my seat as possible but it might not be right next to me?
Clearly they should ley you, however I don't know if doing it online may be problematic or not?

Hi all. Some very helpful info.
I have decided this year to stop being an armchair fan and get down to the games.
Just registered for matchday membership.
Do i have a snowballs chance in hell of two season tickets together anywhere in the ground with no history? Or is it a season of paying per game and building up points?

I have decided this year to stop being an armchair fan and get down to the games.
Do i have a snowballs chance in hell of two season tickets together anywhere in the ground with no history? Or is it a season of paying per game and building up points?
you have to be in it to win it .
good luck .

Christ. If the rules are as complicated as this and then have to be explained to the ditherers, it’s little wonder the recorded message says your 255th in the queue every time you ring up. Just put the third tier on and release more tickets.

Christ. If the rules are as complicated as this and has then to be explained to the ditherers, it’s little wonder the recorded message says your 255th in the queue every time you ring up. Just put the third tier on and release more tickets.
It's ridiculous. Many of those with membership won't want a season ticket. You could buy membership today and be lucky, getting a season ticket before someone who's been trying for a few years. You can be after two together, for an adult and child, yet two unrelated people could get available adjoining seats.

We should have a proper waiting list and the club should notify people on it, in order of how long they've been on it, when seats are available. It shouldn't be pot luck.

Unfortunately points don't mean a thing.
I phoned up and got told despite my 12 years grandson having been to every home game last season including all 3 Cup comps that somebody who as just bought a matchday membership could get offered a season card before him. No reward for loyalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.