Season Ticket

tom1985

Hi all

I have renewed my season ticket in Colin Bell stand 221 but unfortunatly i am going to be out the country for most of the season and obviously going to miss a huge part of the season. I actually have two, one is adult and one is a junior. I will sell them as a pair or individual. I can obviously sell them match by match but this will be a pain for me to sort out every week.
I did the same thing a couple of seasons back with a member on here, i give him the cards and he kept them until the end of season, no issues. Im sure he will still be active on here and will speak up for me.

I am willing to let them go for less than face value, i have 4000points so you will prob get tickets for some away if you want to.

Pm me for more information.

Tom

Cheers Ste, i couldnt remember your username. Im off back to oz so if you know anyone thats interested let me know mate.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:14 pm --<br /><br />I am willing to sell my ticket a bit cheaper and i will also throw the junior in for free. I dont fancy selling them game by game!!

why did you purchase in first place ? How much did you buy adult for, how much will you sell for ?

At the time i was going to be in Manchester thats why i bought it. I paid £660 for the adult and £190 for the junior as i got the platinum ones. I will be selling it for £550.

-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm --

Hi Guys

In a last attempt to sell this ticket before i leave i am willing to accept £400 for it, Its a lot less than i paid but hey ho shit happens. I leave for Oz on saturday night so my time is running out.
For all those that have your season tickets sorted, enjoy what looks like is going to be an awesome season!!!

Tom<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm --<br /><br />TICKET IS NOW SOLD, ENJOY THE SEASON GAZ!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.