Season Ticket

Try and see if it will go in when you get back and if it does ask them why they aren’t doing their job?
Could be some lazy twat or a Red!
I gave it a go and it wouldn't go through, I'm not going to let that stop me moaning about it though, naturally, because all I needed from the package definitely would fit through!! Pain in the arse all this gumph they send with it!!

Seems weird that City go to all the effort to text you to tell you your card has been despatched, advise an e-mail will be sent so you can track it (never received), then the postie just posts it through the letterbox. Surely e-season tickets can't be far off that you can just save on your phone? Would save the club all the unnecessary distribution costs, and maybe they could reduce ST prices accordingly. Never going to happen !!!

Mine turned up last week and the postie knocked on the door to pass it to me. Yesterday my daughter's turned up, and I spotted the postie coming up the drive so went to the door expecting the same, only for him to spend the next 2 minutes jamming it and poking it through the letterbox as I stood waiting the other side.

I think the entrance exam at Royal Mail might be a somewhat simple challenge.

Err, didn't you think to just open the door before this happened??? Sounds like you are as daft as him mate :-)

I gave it a go and it wouldn't go through, I'm not going to let that stop me moaning about it though, naturally, because all I needed from the package definitely would fit through!! Pain in the arse all this gumph they send with it!!
...good god man I'm glad I don't sit next to you at the match.

Got the 3 red cards of doom through the door this morning ( I was at work ).
They must be bigger this year as they have all come through letterbox in previous year.
So a trip to the Eccles p.o. for tomorrow.
Usually greeted with ‘oh, your the city fan aren’t you’

I received mine and my sons over a week ago - very efficient. Unfortunately I have moved seats and they were for the old seats. Still, at least it came early

They must be bigger this year as they have all come through letterbox in previous year.
Usually greeted with ‘oh, your the city fan aren’t you

They said that to me one year as well!! :-)

Mine came through the letter box ok, I was in the kitchen heard a noise as he was obviously trying to get it through and by the time I got to the door it was there behind the door. I've only got a normal size letter box as well.

...good god man I'm glad I don't sit next to you at the match.
I've seen who you sit next to, good looking chap!! You want to see the blithering idiot next to me, always pissed up, doing the splits, going on about right 'alf's and what not!!

Usually greeted with ‘oh, your the city fan aren’t you’
Nosey twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.