season tickets 2010-11

I'm surprised that they have not made any announcements already personally. I think it will be in the middle of March to early April now personally as I think last year people started renewing in May. I would just like to get it over and done with to be honest so the ticket office leave me alone for another season!

I am wondering if they might be hanging fire to see where they finish in order to get more money out of us if we finish fourth given the quality of the players we'll be signing and the progress you would expect us to make for the following season.

C_T_I_D said:
I'm surprised that they have not made any announcements already personally. I think it will be in the middle of March to early April now personally as I think last year people started renewing in May. I would just like to get it over and done with to be honest so the ticket office leave me alone for another season!

I am wondering if they might be hanging fire to see where they finish in order to get more money out of us if we finish fourth given the quality of the players we'll be signing and the progress you would expect us to make for the following season.
This was my thinking to.

M24-CRC said:
They should increase the price of all season tickets by £50-£80 but then include all home cup games in FA and Carling cups upto and including the 1/4 finals.
That way, no-one will have an excuse of ducking out of going to the cup games (whether for financial reasons or the 'cant be arsed' attitude).
Before anyone says it, I know that we are not guaranteed home games in the cup, but thats the gamble you, and the club, take...........some seasons you may only get 1 or 2 games.........but others you may get an extra 7 or 8 games. I know that Arsenal include cup games in the price of their season ticket.......hence the reason they get near full houses for each round.
Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra.

Remember also, the price of our season tickets are one of the cheapest, and best value for money, in the premier league so an extra amount to cover cup games would still represent good value even if the worse happened and we get drawn away in both cups and lose first round. You have to look at the bigger picture and average it out over a few seasons..........Hopefully with the success we should have in the near future I'm sure it would work out much cheaper than buying tickets on a game to game basis.

M24-CRC said:
M24-CRC said:
They should increase the price of all season tickets by £50-£80 but then include all home cup games in FA and Carling cups upto and including the 1/4 finals.
That way, no-one will have an excuse of ducking out of going to the cup games (whether for financial reasons or the 'cant be arsed' attitude).
Before anyone says it, I know that we are not guaranteed home games in the cup, but thats the gamble you, and the club, take...........some seasons you may only get 1 or 2 games.........but others you may get an extra 7 or 8 games. I know that Arsenal include cup games in the price of their season ticket.......hence the reason they get near full houses for each round.
Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra.

Remember also, the price of our season tickets are one of the cheapest, and best value for money, in the premier league so an extra amount to cover cup games would still represent good value even if the worse happened and we get drawn away in both cups and lose first round. You have to look at the bigger picture and average it out over a few seasons..........Hopefully with the success we should have in the near future I'm sure it would work out much cheaper than buying tickets on a game to game basis.

good call mate... been saying this for a couple of years now

shadygiz said:
so basically the same as manyoo's dreaded cup ticket scheme that we all slated them for ;0

NO... nothing like it

levets said:

good call mate... been saying this for a couple of years now

Cheers pal......
Maybe if we do finish 4th they can throw in the champs league qualifier game too.
If (or when ;-) we do finish 4th, and in doing so achieving what every fan wants or has been dreaming about all season, we will play a qualifying game against some no-mark team from god knows where, it would be extremely embarrassing if only 20k turn out for the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.