season tickets 2010-11

levets said:
shadygiz said:
so basically the same as manyoo's dreaded cup ticket scheme that we all slated them for ;0

NO... nothing like it

Dont people read what is wrote before they respond ????

This is nothing like uniteds cup scheme.........they get charged on a game by game basis whether they like it or not......my proposal would be included in the season ticket price

understand now ???

whats the difference between paying on a game by game basis with no opt out.....or it being lumped on the season ticket price with no opt out??

other than manyoo fans can budget better as its spread throughout the season

M24-CRC said:
levets said:
NO... nothing like it

This is nothing like uniteds cup scheme.........they get charged on a game by game basis whether they like it or not......my proposal would be included in the season ticket price

understand now ???

come on how do they know how far were going to get or are we going to win it at the first time of asking ;)

shadygiz said:
whats the difference between paying on a game by game basis with no opt out.....or it being lumped on the season ticket price with no opt out??

United fans get charged full price per game.......its not even an agreed fixed price either, United set the price and usually take it out of the bank as soon as tickets go on sale - sometimes 6 weeks before the actual game (champs league)
A nominal extra cost of £50-80 on top of our season ticket price would be very good value if we have 3 or more home cup games and as i said in original post you have to look at the bigger picture and view it over a few seasons

dadnlad said:
M24-CRC said:

understand now ???

come on how do they know how far were going to get or are we going to win it at the first time of asking ;)

I suggest you read the original post again......

shadygiz said:

To be fair shady, he did say this below. It seems reasonable enough to me to make it an optional extra:

"Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra."

Another thing about uniteds cup direct scheme... You can opt out of either (only one though)... but if they get to the final.. then you give up your rights as a season ticket holder.. ie no ticket!

a nominal add on to our price would be a good deal all round. Many of us are in the cup scheme anyway!!!

M18CTID said:
"Maybe it could be added on to the price of the season ticket as an optional extra ? Then its our choice (or gamble) to pay it.......if your like me and would always go to each home cup game anyway, it makes sense to pay the extra."

I really hope the club tries something different next year to get the ground full for cup games. The bribe of excessive loyalty points to join the cup scheme didn't exactly work this season, and this seems as good an idea as any.

The problem with the current cup scheme is that you are hit with several unpredictable charges to your bank account on dates out of your control, and a lot of people just can't budget that way. It will probably be even worse next year, whether we make the Champions League or Europa League.

If we had two types of season ticket (complete or league-only) no-one could grumble at being 'forced' to buy cup tickets. It would also allow priority for any cup final tickets to be given to those who go to cup games.

I think Barcelona offer a complete season ticket at 25% extra cost to a league-only one, which seems about right to me. If we're in Europe and asked to pay £125 extra on a £500 season ticket for all our cup games I'd see that as a bargain.

The 'gamble' part could be easily solved if the club gave the following guarantee: If the cost of individual home cup match tickets ends up being less than the extra charge, the difference will be refunded at the end of the season.

Regular Joe said:
M18CTID said:

I really hope the club tries something different next year to get the ground full for cup games. The bribe of excessive loyalty points to join the cup scheme didn't exactly work this season, and this seems as good an idea as any.

The problem with the current cup scheme is that you are hit with several unpredictable charges to your bank account on dates out of your control, and a lot of people just can't budget that way. It will probably be even worse next year, whether we make the Champions League or Europa League.

If we had two types of season ticket (complete or league-only) no-one could grumble at being 'forced' to buy cup tickets. It would also allow priority for any cup final tickets to be given to those who go to cup games.

I think Barcelona offer a complete season ticket at 25% extra cost to a league-only one, which seems about right to me. If we're in Europe and asked to pay £125 extra on a £500 season ticket for all our cup games I'd see that as a bargain.

The 'gamble' part could be easily solved if the club gave the following guarantee: If the cost of individual home cup match tickets ends up being less than the extra charge, the difference will be refunded at the end of the season.

this would work for me !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.