Season Tickets 2010 - 2011.

C_T_I_D

So now the majority who intended to renew have done so, has anyone received any information from the ticket office or other supporters regarding when these shall be posted out to all the supporters and the method they use regarding this proceedure?

I know it is a bit early for this type of thread given the World Cup and the transfer window period we are currently in but this comes after my friend at work was told he would receive his seasoncard within 14 working days of purchase and, yes you guessed it, have failed to do so.

Three of us renewed our tickets and none of us were told when we would get them.

I assume it will be the same as previous years, about 2-3 weeks before the first game

i renewed mine for the south stand on the 25th May,the woman at the window said i'd recieve my season tk in 4 weeks time,thats today,just got in from work and it aint there,bags of time yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.