Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

avoidconfusion

Having moved to the UK earlier this year I definitely want to get a Season Ticket for next season but I heard that there are waiting lists now for the "Blue" Seasoncard... what about the Gold, Platinum etc. ?

Can anyone shed some light on this? Do I even have a chance to get one for my wife and myself?

Re: Season Tickets 2012/2013

There wasn't a waiting list last year, there were quite a few available for a reasonable amount of time. You have a chance but I'd be online the minute the window for new ST holders opens.

Any idea when that will be? I mean, when will the new Season Tickets go on sale?

Season Tickets 2012/2013

That's my problem. Been away for a while now bricking it I won't be able to get one this year. Does anyone know if you keep the same supporters number even if you haven't renewed for two seasons?

avoidconfusion said:
Any idea when that will be? I mean, when will the new Season Tickets go on sale?

There should be an announcement soon on the OS.

Someone posted in another thread that around 2k on average don't renew for different reasons (death, skint). Although we are suffering the effects of a recession, I can see this being a lot lower as current ST holders will do EVERYTHING to hold onto them. Cash4gold, WONGA, all that jazz.

I'd ring up tomorrow, email as well and ask for a confirmation on the situation. There was a seasoncard waiting list email a couple of years back but I don't think we were actually selling out (but were very close). Was just used as a mailing list type of thing. Mixed signals if a waiting list still actually exists these days....<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
avoidconfusion said:

Renewal packs will be received by the end of the month. Say a two week window for those, then a one week move window, so look towards the end of June/beginning of July for open sale.

There may be a window for Blue Membership to be offered seasoncards too. Was this done for Citycard holders does anyone know?

I think if you have a blue card then you're automatically on the waiting list and it's first come, first served, there was no queue or order to it last year for the waiting list and they don't want the aggro of the admin apparently.

If you don't have a blue card then I think you'll have to hope they go to open sale.

Season Tickets 2012/2013

mancmackem said:
Someone posted in another thread that around 2k on average don't renew for different reasons (death, skint). Although we are suffering the effects of a recession, I can see this being a lot lower as current ST holders will do EVERYTHING to hold onto them. Cash4gold, WONGA, all that jazz.

I'd ring up tomorrow, email as well and ask for a confirmation on the situation. There was a seasoncard waiting list email a couple of years back but I don't think we were actually selling out (but were very close). Was just used as a mailing list type of thing. Mixed signals if a waiting list still actually exists these days....

-- Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 pm --

LoveCity said:
avoidconfusion said:

Renewal packs will be received by the end of the month. Say a two week window for those, then a one week move window, so look towards the end of June/beginning of July for open sale.

There may be a window for Blue Membership to be offered seasoncards too. Was this done for Citycard holders does anyone know?
Cheers! Tbh I don't think we will completely sell out even if we do as long as you get there early should be ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.