Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Received this email today Today, 15:22 Seasoncard ticket sales window.

open.aspx

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

We'll be in touch next Tuesday 24th April to provide further information on your exclusive Seasoncard ticket sales window.

Typical City!

Think its about time me and my dad moved from the family stand, my sisters moving away to uni this year so she wont be renewing.

Anyone suggest any good areas for atmosphere without having to stand all game? (I would but my dads getting on a bit)

You can’t beat Anfield apparently, especially on a European night.

SS3 has its moments. Bit like a shameless episode up there at times but good view and sometimes gets going. Been excellent last few games

SS3 has its moments. Bit like a shameless episode up there at times but good view and sometimes gets going. Been excellent last few games
The stand has only been open 3 years, so it was always going to take a little time to bed in. And fully agree, atmosphere has been great recently. Hope this continues into next season.

The stand has only been open 3 years, so it was always going to take a little time to bed in. And fully agree, atmosphere has been great recently. Hope this continues into next season.

The weird thing about our ground is the acoustics. They just don’t travel. SS3 was absolutely blasting the Yaya pay him some more song on Sunday but then the singing section started singing Yaya/kolo song. You couldn’t hear them though, it was only the actions that I noticed. I assume they couldn’t hear SS3 either. I noticed that when I relocated there in the FA Cup against Burnley. I couldn’t hear the Burnley fans above at all.

SS3 would have been ideal as a singing section but I suppose the danger is the steepness and people standing so they wouldn’t allow that. 4000 potential singers up there would make a huge racket with the roof overhead.

Ahh yes, we love pink smoke and climbing on police fans as well so anfield might be the one.

Cheers though, we'll have a look at SS3.

Does anyone have a list of prices related to wear in the ground please?

Cant seem to find much online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.