Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Hopefully increases in 117 will be minimal if any. I’m beginning to wind down my active support now. Away matches are done and I’m leaving the CL scheme too.

If things work out then I’ll be living in South Wales. A long commute!

It is but has been worth it this season.

How about a negative equity scheme say your ticket is 950 quid . You pay up front and every time it's used the card holder gets 50 quid refunded. At end of season it was free. If you don't go you lose money ! Innovative . Madness. We could certainly afford to do it. If lower league clubs can do kids for a quid etc then why not.
Good feeling all round and a full ground.

How about a negative equity scheme say your ticket is 950 quid . You pay up front and every time it's used the card holder gets 50 quid refunded. At end of season it was free. If you don't go you lose money ! Innovative . Madness. We could certainly afford to do it. If lower league clubs can do kids for a quid etc then why not.
Good feeling all round and a full ground.

Let me know when that happens!

We could certainly afford to do it. If lower league clubs can do kids for a quid etc then why not.
If we had done that last year using a ball park figure of average s/c £600 and 45,000 fans missing 2or3 games each it would have cut turnover by over 20 mill meaning a loss of at least £19 mill. So no we couldn't afford to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.