Seasoncard - 2021/22

It's just not the same club anymore mate. They don't seem to really care about fans. All this being closer to the fans etc is nothing but lip-service.
For such a wealthy business, they really don't appear to have a clue how to work with the fan base.
They don't want the long term legacy fan, we just go to the pub, get to ground and straight in, watch the game and back to the pub. What they want is the day tripper, those who pay for a citizens membership and pay more for a ticket, go to City Square and the shop, buy food/drink in the build up and at half time. They make £30 a game from a legacy fan, probably more like £150 from the day tripper. What they fail to realise is the legacy fan will still turn up whoever we are playing, and no matter how shit we are playing, when these glory days end (and they will) they will be more interested in us.

They don't want the long term legacy fan, we just go to the pub, get to ground and straight in, watch the game and back to the pub. What they want is the day tripper, those who pay for a citizens membership and pay more for a ticket, go to City Square and the shop, buy food/drink in the build up and at half time. They make £30 a game from a legacy fan, probably more like £150 from the day tripper. What they fail to realise is the legacy fan will still turn up whoever we are playing, and no matter how shit we are playing, when these glory days end (and they will) they will be more interested in us.

I spoke with Ian Cheeseman for his youtube channel at the end of 2018/19 and said that it wouldn't get any better than this for us 'traditional' fans... As I saw it, we were on the verge of being priced out of the game, with the club being more interested in football tourists. The final move to becoming Barcelona Lite as it were - All in line with the owner's plans on appointing Bergiristain and Soriano.

I think that we'll see a natural decline in performances under pep over the next two seasons after which he'll leave. We'll make another expensive appointment and it will be touch and go whether we continue to attract the tourists.

If we don't, we'll get our club back.

Fingers crossed!

It's just not the same club anymore mate. They don't seem to really care about fans. All this being closer to the fans etc is nothing but lip-service.
For such a wealthy business, they really don't appear to have a clue how to work with the fan base.
Sympathise with you mat
Just renewed my season ticket. Felt fantastic to know I'll soon be going back to games
Me too

Get Kane and Grealish signed up and hopefully restrictions relaxed next month and they'll start flying out

My thoughts exactly..
The way they have made a right mess about the deferral set up is a complete City balls up from the Swales era.
I have 4 to renew which i am probably now going to give a miss.
Clueless comes to mind.
Why will you now give it a miss ?
If you are renewing the system couldn't be simpler and can be done online.
I accept if you want value gold or a 12 month deferral then there was a lengthy wait but why is it that much of a problem youvarecsacking it off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.