Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Anyone else checked theor account, I’ve paid up front for a normal season ticket, went back in and it’s now allowing me to add a value gold Ticket, it seems to be in addition to as well!

Anyone else checked theor account, I’ve paid up front for a normal season ticket, went back in and it’s now allowing me to add a value gold Ticket, it seems to be in addition to as well!
yeah and another tram season ticket if you want....I wouldn't try though as you may lose your normal season ticket or end up paying twice?value gold.jpg

Don't just give up your SC. You can renew your current seat and choose the DD payment option so that you don't need to pay now. You can then see on relocation day April 12th to try to relocate to a cheaper seat. SS3 is a great option. If you don't then contact the club to say you cannot afford your current seat and that you no longer wish to buy it. They will be delighted if you did that.

Posters have been saying today they've been getting Value Golds at £330 too.
Wish I could but I just can't do it anymore
I live on my own, have a mortgage and just can't afford it anymore.
I'm gutted but I'll be back

The thing that has pissed me off the most about the renewal this season is that they’ve brought it forward near enough two months early. They probably don’t realise that some people budget themselves across the year, a bit of an heads up would have been nice. I know you can pay monthly but I’ve always liked to pay it off at renewal.
You don't have to pay it at this stage though. In effect they have just given you more of a heads up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.