Season Tickets - 2024/25

On the pitch yes but his regular criticisms of the fans is actually quite disgusting.
He never criticises our away fans though as they sing loud and proud. His criticism of our home fans (in some games) for apathy lack of passion and early leavers i can't argue with tbh. Unless i have to be somewhere soon as i can after full time i always stay till the end and clap the lads off. I can never understand how there's often a mass exodus at FT when we've played really well. It's pitiful to look around and see so many empty seats, ungrateful i think.

Spurs fans turning their back in the 65th minute in protest at them doing away with pensioner concession tickets.

Easy to turn your back when there's a massive screen in front of you ;)
Fair play to them - but if they think Spurs will cave from that they're deluded.
It's what football in the EPL has become - businesses - City are absolutely included in this. I'm not sure it would change if you could organise a boycott of a round of fixtures for all clubs - supporters just aren't important anymore

Easy to turn your back when there's a massive screen in front of you ;)
Fair play to them - but if they think Spurs will cave from that they're deluded.
It's what football in the EPL has become - businesses - City are absolutely included in this. I'm not sure it would change if you could organise a boycott of a round of fixtures for all clubs - supporters just aren't important anymore

We are but it would take a massive united effort to effect change. Weekends where every game is boycotted. Sure you'd still get the " I've not missed a game in years" going and the tourists, but there would be enough missing to be noticeable.

Spurs fans turning their back in the 65th minute in protest at them doing away with pensioner concession tickets.

This won’t go down well with the FOCs but I’d much rather subsidised tickets be given to under 30s than over 65s. On the whole younger people need more financial support than the old.

This won’t go down well with the FOCs but I’d much rather subsidised tickets be given to under 30s than over 65s. On the whole younger people need more financial support than the old.
Not so much as needing more financial support (as that's dependant on so much) but because they're the future for the game. And I am a FOC myself.

If they think it’s bad now for the Burnley midweek wait until the parking and transport issues next season, if we lose today I expect Villa attendance to be down as people will think it’s over, next season with the arena open and shit weather a lot will fuck it off midweek.
So plenty of room for the thousands who would love to go but can't?

Are there many lapsed fans who would return if prices were reasonable? I'm talking here of £35 for some PL games, up to £45 or £50 for rags, dips and Arse etc. The chances of anything cheaper are zero.
Fans get out of the habit of going to games. Some might do a few games here and there but is there any real chance of fans returning as regulars, especially in an era when every game is televised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.