Season Tickets - 2024/25

Because Flexi-Gold won't have access to Ticket Exchange or even Ticket Transfer to Family/Friends. You buy a ticket to use it ... and decide that three weeks in advance of each fixture. No re-grades either, so if the Flexi-Gold is for a child, only an under 18 can use it, no upgrade to adult. All this is buried in the T&Cs PDF document.
Can you show me where to find the T&Cs PDF mate, I’ve looked on the OS but can’t find much information on flexi gold? Cheers.

Because Flexi-Gold won't have access to Ticket Exchange or even Ticket Transfer to Family/Friends. You buy a ticket to use it ... and decide that three weeks in advance of each fixture. No re-grades either, so if the Flexi-Gold is for a child, only an under 18 can use it, no upgrade to adult. All this is buried in the T&Cs PDF document.
True MAG but we could end up with fewer people buying tickets for lower profile midweek games to begin with. The tickets were too expensive for Burnley at home and sometimes it’s a struggle to give tickets away for low profile midweek games.

This is what I find curious about Flexi-Gold. It's better than nowt for a fan...but from the club's perspective I don't see how it deals with the problem of people snubbing the less glam fixtures. What's to stop someone paying £150 to reserve a seat for Rags, Scouse, Arse, Spuds, Chelsea, throw in Brighton, Fulham, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham...and then relisting the rest...at least Silver bundled up the Cat B and C fixtures
Because they either use it, by buying the ticket, or the club sell the seat. They can't relist it on Ticket Exchange.

I'll tell you one day. I''ve got a very good example of that.

You only have to look around on a match day to see how our home support has changed, aided by the club and their insatiable drive to increase match day revenues by selling tickets to tourists and day tippers who may not support City. I've never seen anyone I know wearing a half and half scarf, especially for a Manchester derby.

Damned right I've got a beef. So have a lot of other City fans. Is that ok with you? Or should I not be arsed about the way tickets are now being sold, siphoned off, and no new season tickets are being made available by the club? Obviously you couldn't give a shit. That's your choice. Maybe I'm wrong about that?

Hopefully when the North stand is open and there are an additional 8000 seats to fill more legacy City fans will be able to buy those seats? And more season tickets, in whatever shape or form, will be made available for legacy City fans to buy.

And yes, I would put a legacy City fan in-front of a tourist or day tripper, who possibly doesn't support City, anytime when it comes to selling them tickets.
Where is the evidence the club are selling tickets directly to none ST holders, supporters clubs and members?

Where is the evidence the club are selling tickets directly to none ST holders, supporters clubs and members?
City publish a list of everyone they go to, and staff, partners etc are on it.

"From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match: Season Ticket Members, Seasonal Hospitality Members, Owner, Board of Directors, Football Management, Players, Club Officials and Staff, Former Players, Club Partners and the Man City Supporters Club."

Club Partners is anyone they do business with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.