Season Tickets - 2024/25

Yep and thats clear 65 years and over. If @NPBlue turned 65 in june 22 and therefore was 65 on 1/8/22 he should be on his 2nd year of an over 65 ticket. I would though check the d.o.b on the ticket site though to make sure thats right as the band change should have been automatic. If the d.o.b is is correct I'd be curious to know when he was charged for 65+ tickets in the cup games if he goes to them.

Could be due a good few quid back here it seems, definitely worth emailing the city matter over 65 rep and asking him to resolve rather than ring up.

When I asked City once the person answering said if you are 65 or over on the renewal window then you qualify but that doesn't match the 1st August thing. He said that if you are over 65 after that window you don't qualify until the year after.

See how they confuse you.

Now I have an edd ache

When I asked City once the person answering said if you are 65 or over on the renewal window then you qualify but that doesn't match the 1st August thing. He said that if you are over 65 after that window you don't qualify until the year after.

Now I have an edd ache
Wouldn't trust those on the phone to confirm the date. I always get the impression bar a select few they work for a company that gets directed call from numerous companies and it flashes up who the caller is ringing for.

Now I have an edd ache
The renewal date is officially 1st August
Anyone with a birthday on 2nd August will not qualify for the 65 concession until the next 1st August

Where did the time go, and why did it go so quickly?
Yeah boss.............Feels like it's gone a bit too quick. Think everyone feels like that though when they reach these milestones and we are privileged.

Seen the lot now too.............the agony and the ecstacy.

And a bonus of watching THEM fuck up. Never saw that coming. :))

From the terraces of the Kippax and the stinking bogs to laser light shows. ;)

Give me stinking bogs anyday ha

I once phoned up. Got transferred to the relevant dept. and spent a confusing few minutes with me repeatedly giving my supporter number and the guy asking me to repeat it as that number doesn’t exist.

Before he finally asked me to clarify which team I support and then apologised and said I’d been put through on the West Ham line.

I can only conclude that these people are working for an agency that are simultaneously taking calls directed from numerous clubs. So it’s hardly surprising they don’t know the ins and outs.
Hello, is that West ham?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.