Season Tickets - 2024/25

Looks like there is a new level of hospitality being introduced in Joes called ‘Level 2’, which will include 4. Champions League games. Is this same in other GA+ areas, such as Kits, 9320, etc.
IMG_1019.jpeg

If you’re born on 29th Feb you’re laughing: 64 years at concessional pricing and away tickets on pull through for most of your life.
No discount on @Chappie buses though.

If you’re born on 29th Feb your laughing: 64 years at concessional pricing and away tickets on pull through for most of your life.
No discount on @Chappie buses though.
What about the first 20 years of your life, when you abused the hospitality afforded to you by myself and the penguin.
Parasite.

Looks like there is a new level of hospitality being introduced in Joes called ‘Level 2’, which will include 4. Champions League games. Is this same in other GA+ areas, such as Kits, 9320, etc.
View attachment 110026
Forgot there are 4 group games next year although £16 cheaper than the other 22 (although only guaranteed 19) £87 is a bit steep.

The writer of the awful letter asking for your thoughts is a bit creepy. I hope you are honest.

Forgot there are 4 group games next year although £16 cheaper than the other 22 (although only guaranteed 19) £87 is a bit steep.

The writer of the awful letter asking for your thoughts is a bit creepy. I hope you are honest.
She’s actually very nice, been very helpful to me.

The inclusion of CL games is actually a discount on the current match by match pricing for CL in Joes. I don’t use Joes for CL, can’t afford it (min £110/match). I just buy normal GA ticket

You misunderstand. It’s an additional Tier/Level within Joes.
Yes Joes is located on level 2 of the stadium. Unless you’re taking the piss ;-)

Surely that’s just paying for the four extra games ? That’s how I interpreted it when it came through . Pricing works out roughly to the CL games .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.