Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Unless, like my son who was 21 on 1st August 2023 but got kicked out of the derby for being 22 the other week.
Who kicked him out, a steward. This is surely your son's last season as an 18 - 21 SC holder given his age. I would be fuming, what has the club said?

How hard is it to get a season ticket? I've been to a decent amount of games this season and last. (4 prem + 2 champions league) and 5 prem + 1 champions league this year. I am in Dublin, so some of the mid-week games are harder to get to due to needing to stay in a hotel. Weekend games I can fly over and back on the same day. I rang looking to get a season ticket last summer and they said I would eventually be offered one if I go to enough games. But it is hard to get tickets all the time. Plus as a Matchday member I feel sometimes I pay over the odds for a game. But love going to the games.

How hard is it to get a season ticket? I've been to a decent amount of games this season and last. (4 prem + 2 champions league) and 5 prem + 1 champions league this year. I am in Dublin, so some of the mid-week games are harder to get to due to needing to stay in a hotel. Weekend games I can fly over and back on the same day. I rang looking to get a season ticket last summer and they said I would eventually be offered one if I go to enough games. But it is hard to get tickets all the time. Plus as a Matchday member I feel sometimes I pay over the odds for a game. But love going to the games.
There are none for sale and haven’t been for at least a couple of years. Don’t see that changing anytime soon.

There are none for sale and haven’t been for at least a couple of years. Don’t see that changing anytime soon.
It is a shame. Years ago I wasn't able to afford to go over as often, at times it could cost £250-$400+ to go to one game if flights are high, or hotels go up. I will keep a glimmer of hope alive lol

Who kicked him out, a steward. This is surely your son's last season as an 18 - 21 SC holder given his age. I would be fuming, what has the club said?
In this scenario does the club expect the son to upgrade to an adult ticket if you straddle the 18-21 bracket mid season?
That’s crazy if that’s the case .

He needs to hang fire. When we're relegated to the conference there will be thousands up for grabs.
lol I will play the even longer game. It is understandable but just a bit of a pain trying to get to games when I am not sure of the various games I can go to. Up next is the Villa game :) staying over to enjoy a few drinks

Given that in recent seasons we have had a number of high profile matches to organise tickets for in April/May, the club would like to bring forward the season ticket process this year. That said, the first payment will still come out in July at the earliest. I would expect an announcement imminently.

Going back to the Swales days with an early bird discount if you pay in full by the end of March? ( Before you know what league we’re going to be in. )

Given that in recent seasons we have had a number of high profile matches to organise tickets for in April/May, the club would like to bring forward the season ticket process this year. That said, the first payment will still come out in July at the earliest. I would expect an announcement imminently.

Any news you can share if there’s likely to be any new STs available next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.