Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Going back to the Swales days with an early bird discount if you pay in full by the end of March? ( Before you know what league we’re going to be in. )
The laggard bird price was always the early bird one for the season after in those days.

Given that in recent seasons we have had a number of high profile matches to organise tickets for in April/May, the club would like to bring forward the season ticket process this year. That said, the first payment will still come out in July at the earliest. I would expect an announcement imminently.
So....they want me to commit before I know if we've won the treble or not? It's a piss take!

Seriously, there are three things I'll be looking out for:

Everyone: price increase. I expect one so it will be a case of how much.

FOCs: I'll especially be looking to see if the over 65 discount (which seems to being sneakily changed to 66 or 67 depending on your birthday) is being eroded. My discount has gone down year on year since I got it and currently stands at 34%. The miserly £2-50 discount for Newcastle for all tickets up to £50 suggests they are wanting to reduce it generally.

Juniors: it has been suggested that some SCs will be released for juniors this time around. I expect you know if this is the case or not but can't say

Who kicked him out, a steward. This is surely your son's last season as an 18 - 21 SC holder given his age. I would be fuming, what has the club said?
Yes. Several stewards. Despite trying to show them his driving licence.
Yes, he will be a full adult ticket next year - which, price wise might see him done at the end of this. His season card gets him nowhere near tickets for most away games these days and he’ll probably pick and choose home games.
I was already in at the other end so helpless when he rang me.
He did eventually manage to get in near halftime (saw the good half) but only after being advised to say his card hadn’t worked by a more helpful steward outside.
We will see what happens next league game

Going back to the Swales days with an early bird discount if you pay in full by the end of March? ( Before you know what league we’re going to be in. )
That was a VAT thing too - prompt payment discounts meant that we only had to pay VAT on the lowest price the ticket could have been sold for, regardless of whether someone paid the full, higher, price.

Any news you can share if there’s likely to be any new STs available next season?
I've had confirmed by an employee at City that no new STs will be available next season. Their words were "We aren’t opening the waitlist next season as we have so much demand for general admission". They're obviously making more money selling game by game

Reactions: PPT
I've had confirmed by an employee at City that no new STs will be available next season. Their words were "We aren’t opening the waitlist next season as we have so much demand for general admission". They're obviously making more money selling game by game
And they always will while pep us here, think fans waiting in the wings for STs will have to wait until we have a drop off.

No surprise there then.

Great news, everyone can look forward to £70 tickets for Wolves on a January Tuesday night.

Cheers lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.