Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

85 quid increase?
£75 they know we can’t moan as it’s been cheaper then anywhere else.

As my old man said they have us over a barrel. For me it still reflects fair value. However doing this before RM at home and semi final where they expect us all to dig in our pockets again smacks of poor timing imo.

When first moving to SSL3 it was GBP395 now they want GBP485. Also they want to make more safe standing in SSL3

I get it’s business and every penny counts but would be nice to see the club freeze for a little while considering the cost of living crisis that many will be suffering.
I appreciate that relatively speaking most of our season tickets are good value but inching forward by 5-10% every year will be a step too far financially for many.
Would have been a great time to say thanks to the loyal fans by keeping things the same for a year. It’s not like the extra money will make a huge dent our profits. Might add up to a months wages for Scott Carson. (Not that I have an issue with Carson, he’s ace..)

Problem is they know this and there will be no shortage of people to pay individual match tickets for your seat should you decide enough is enough
It’s basically what the twats are hoping to do. Gradually get rid of as many season ticket holders as possible.

Mines gone up £30 and the lads £5 so an average 90p increase per game for us. Can't really complain about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.