Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

When you say 'necessary', do you just mean because it's in England more are likely to want tickets and they are likely to sell out to cup scheme members? I don't recall them saying only cup scheme members will be allowed to purchase final tickets (if we get there).
That is exactly what I meant.
Being at Wembley means I reckon you will have to be on the cup scheme to get a ticket. The Club did not state it in any way - just my assumption.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can't have your cake and eat it.

If someone has the data to show what we were paying for a season ticket before we won anything, no matter what that rise is, it definitely will not be multiplied by the same amount of trophies we've won, or the quality of football and players we see now.

The club has to maximise all revenue streams based on supply and demand to remain with the elite.

I'm not making excuses or saying I'm happy with the increase, but if you asked me a decade ago would I pay x amount extra to be champions of literally everything, I'd take your hand off.

The cost of living challenge is real to many, me included, but for MOST it's not a case of "I literally can't afford to eat, be clothed or be housed because of this increase", it's a case of, 'I won't be able to have as many pints' or 'I might not be able to spend as much on niceties I want'. Life is tough, but the club has to keep progressing to stay at the top, especially with FFP, the new regulator etc. If that means me helping them out with another £50/100 spread over a year, I love my club I will make that sacrifice.

The other thing is, yes prices have gone up, but the price of everything in the world go up, sadly that's life. At least we see that it's being well spent, unlike the rags money.

Up from £590 to £620 in 135. Kids up from £145 to £150. £65 increase altogether on our 3 tickets. Frustrating but not yet a deal breaker… especially when you consider the price of individual match tickets. They’ve got season ticket holders by the short and curlies!
And that's how they will get away with it because we know what we would have to pay if we weren't season ticket holders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.