Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I read on the BBC this morning the inflation rate is now 3.4%. The price is my season ticket has gone up 3.5% so I have no complaints.

I’ve been reading on here recently quite a few comments about how the Club are slowly trying to force the Senior (over 65) season ticket holders out in favour of day trippers or those who pay the full price for their season ticket. I’d have to say the evidence doesnt support that theory.

My East stand level 2 has gone up 10% from £930 to £1025, which is a lot more than the 5% that most have increased
Mines gone 950 to 1075 on EL2, can feel the big 5 games hitting the £100 individual match day next season

Like Mp's the people at the top at the majority premier clubs are simply oblivious to people struggling and they are happy if local older fans are replaced with richer day trippers!

The thing that upset me the most when i gave up my SC is the club didn't question why. No phone call or email, nothing. That's what my loyalty meant to the club, nothing!
Did you not get the letter saying "Thank you so much for giving up your seat to enable us to make a shed load by selling it to a tourist every game " ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.